Mike Boyd
My name is Mike Boyd, I'm not new to songramp, but here's to a return. In some ways, things started here for me, I owe much to songramp. On September 8, 2018, my band Rio Scafone and the Rockabilly Revival was awarded Entertainer of The Year in the Americana Catagory at The Josie Music Awards that were held at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We opened the show at The Celebrity Theatre to a great crowd, and it was a day to remember. I can't say enough about how the promoters were the best people to deal with, and the other artists were a great group of professionals. Check out The Josie Music Awards Website! I'm on facebook, along with Rio and my other group The Genesee Ramblers. Check out my page on Bandcamp...many of the songs there got their start here on songramp! I'm an ASCAP and Americana Music Association Member, and have a small but growing Publishing venture called Forty Below Music Publishing...my Father helps me out on the business and publishing side, he consults on music related business and tax issues. So, here we are! We'll try to contribute and support. Best of luck! Work hard with your music!
Ron Madore
Welcome mike!! Look forward to hearing more of your music here on Songramp... Best of luck in all of your endeavors!