Sad to tell you all that I lost my beautiful Patricia December 27, 2017 to heart failure. She was truly the kinder, gentler part of Denali Mick. Poet, lyricist, Master Quilter; my best friend for 30 years. I still miss her so much. Thought you all might like to know. Denali Mick Adams
Attachments
Patricia.close.JPG 67.28 Kb . 22 Views
Eddie Minyard
Sad to tell you all that I lost my beautiful Patricia December 27, 2017 to heart failure. She was truly the kinder, gentler part of Denali Mick. Poet, lyricist, Master Quilter; my best friend for 30 years. I still miss her so much. Thought you all might like to know. Denali Mick Adams
So sad to read this. Your family has had a rough haul, brother. Glad to see you back here, and our heartfelt condolences.
Mick Adams
Eddie,
I appreciate the sentiment, my brother. I also sent you an email to the address you provided. Trying to get some answers to questions about the Ramp, and will let you respond to email.
It has been a dark and surreal seven months, but I am coming through to the light, and making positive changes in my life. One is wanting to get back into music, and it will happen slowly, but it will happen.
Thanks for caring.
Mick
Bob Clay
Condolences and Sympathy!
Marty Dodson
So sorry to hear that, Mick.
Dale Crockett
I am extremely sorry to hear this, Mick! My heartfelt thoughts and prayers to you for peace and comfort.
Mick Adams
Thanks, Dale. I am trying to create space in house to set up studio/instruments again. I would like to again put music to my sweet Patricia's lyrics. She was one of a kind. Mick
Rob Campbell
Mojo sent Mick... I. can’t even imagine. Look forward to hearing music from you again.
Mick Adams
Thanks, my friend (Don't you know who I am?). I want so much to get back in the saddle of writing, performing and production. Looking forward to future stellar harmonies and songs from the Rob-man, as well. Be well and stay solid. Mick
Michael Prather
Very sorry to hear of this Mick, wishing all peace and comfort.
Mick Adams
Thank you Mike. I am trying to move forward once again, and continue to put music to some of Patricia's wonderful lyrics. Denali Mick
Dave Rice
Mick:
I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through now. May she rest in peace and may you continue life's journey with all the cherished memories you two created. So sorry for your loss. Don't be a stranger. I think of your brother often as well as my brother, my only sibling who died a year ago. All my best...
----Dave
Mick Adams
Dave,
My condolences for the loss of your brother. I talk to Steve (Porkbeli) often, as his picture is on my computer desk, as is that of my lovely wife Patricia, and I think of them throughout the day. I AM moving forward, as we must in such times, and look forward to hearing some more of your fine music. I'll be involved again in Song Ramp, and looking forward to reconnecting with the wonderful songwriters on this site. Denali Mick
Charles Saunders
So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for the LORD to comfort you and give you joy in your memories of your life together!
Mick Adams
I appreciate your thoughts, Charles- Mick
Diane Gee-Frasca
Awwww.. I am so very sorry for your loss. Love & prayers going out to ya...
Rusty Blake
I just saw this Mick and I'm so sorry. I was recently searching archives of the old SongRamp site and you and Patricia were Artist of the Month in July of 2011. As Dave said, don't be a stranger. Prayers and thoughts going out to you tonight, Mick.
Rusty
Mick Adams
Rusty,
I appreciate your words. I still remember your kind feedback to our first song posted on Song Ramp (I'll Always Call You Mine - Dec. 2010). Brother Steve (Porkbeli) said, "Shit Mick, Rusty must have really liked your guys' song . He usually isn't that expressive in his comments!" Made Patricia and I feel most welcome to The Ramp. Plan to have my studio set up again by end of year, and will begin cranking out music once again. Take care. Mick
Mick Adams
Awwww.. I am so very sorry for your loss. Love & prayers going out to ya...
I appreciate your kind words, Diane. Mick
Mick Adams
I appreciate your kind words, Diane. Mick