DONT PANIC .!

The gremlins have not taken over.

as PREVIOUSY ANNOUNCED, you read that didn't you? *grin*

We are changing server hosts tomorrow, Monday . This might cause a few anomalies .
If something strange happens, wait a while and try again where "a while" means a couple of hours .

NOTE: this not a plot by North Korea to get a Premium Plus membership for free so Kim Il Jung can upload his musical talents with a video of his latest haircut.
Eddie Minyard
test of post speed
Eddie Minyard
test
Eddie Minyard
test
Eddie Minyard
another
Eddie Minyard
test
Eddie Minyard
test
Kip Marchetti
nice test ... I think I'll write a song and call it test of post speed ... that being said .... my post on another thread took forever
John Westwood

nice test ... I think I'll write a song and call it test of post speed ... that being said .... my post on another thread took forever

It seems a little random.. I had the problem initially   but it now seems to have been cured...Altho'  I havent  visited every forum  yet

Here is a little  ditty  for  you  .

As it is the season for goodwill towards all men (and presumably women) I thought I would plagiarize a well known Christmas carol for those folk that persist in driving past my place and throw out coke cans, Mcdonalds wrappers and other assorted waste.

To the melody of "deck the halls" kinda........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkmmNiqZ0Ck

v
There's loads of trash in my driveway fa la la la la la la lah
It aint mine so where's it from? fa la la la la la la lah
v
Hoons with monstrous 1k radios fala lalala la lah lah lah
That is where Il bet my money fala lalala la lah lah lah

ch?
if I catch you Mmm, by golly fala lalala la lah lah lah
I'll kick your balls and make you sorry fala lalala la lah lah lah

v
There's loads of trash in my driveway fa la la la la la la lah
It aint mine so where's it from? fa la la la la la la lah
v
Hoons with monstrous 1k radios fala lalala la lah lah lah
That is where Il bet my money fala lalala la lah lah lah

ch?
Keep your rubbish in your auto fala lalala la lah lah lah
or to the tip you call your home fala lalala la lah lah lah

Dennis Wright
Dear John I was wondering if the song ramp site is having technical difficulties-because when clicking on Submit button I receive an error message. SMPT Error: Could not authenticate. Thanks Dennis Wright
Dave Rice

Hi Dennis:

It's been a couple of days since I've seen a post from John and I suspect he is out enjoying life down under, taking a breather from all the problems the Ramp has encountered since moving to a different server. All of us are having similar problems with the SMTP issue but it appears to be getting better. Patience is a virtue... so hang in there with us. Sorry you are also being exposed to this problem.  Happy New Year.   -----Dave Rice

John Westwood

Dear John I was wondering if the song ramp site is having technical difficulties-because when clicking on Submit button I receive an error message. SMPT Error: Could not authenticate. Thanks Dennis Wright

Hi Dennis  et al,

it appears , IMO, that the SMTP error  does not directly affect  your post   but may be preventing  the  notification  to the intended recipient.  I know Ed was working on it yesterday and I had previously advised the developer of  the issue.

Its a case of  wait and see..
Whenever  you see an  issue  or something that looks strange please advise admin@songramp.net  so we can jump onto it quickly

Jdub
John Westwood
Hello,

SMTP is working!

Yours in Music,
The SongRamp Team