Announcements
Lyric by Gwyneth Rose JUMP STARTED MY HEART Chorus Now she’s got me feeling so alive She’s put my pulse in overdrive My every sense feels electrified I’ve been looking for a fresh start She just Jump….started my heart Verse 1 Now I’m so glad I came to this party tonight I wasn’t feeling great, wasn’t feeling allright “Til then I never believed in love at first sight Saw her walk down the stairs like a work of art She stopped and stared at me, then she smiled Lightening struck! She just jump started my heart Chorus Now she’s got me feeling so alive She’s put my pulse in overdrive My every sense feels electrified I’ve been looking for a fresh start She just Jump….started my heart Verse 2 She came through the door she lit up the place She had a body to die for wrapped in black lace Told her I’d been searching forever and a day Waiting for her to come into my life, my way Then she laughed and said she liked my style That she’d also been waiting for me for awhile Chorus Now she’s got me feeling so alive She’s put my pulse in overdrive My every sense feels electrified I’ve been looking for a fresh start She just Jump….started my heart Verse 3- The dance floor was full and the music got loud I said do you want to get away from this crowd We could go to the beach, for a romantic night, Grab a bottle of wine we got the moon for light Then she took my hand and said “lead the way” Destinys here, our future and it starts today! Ch out
john morrison
.Posted in Jump started my Heart
gwenethyou have changed the rhyme on the verses . think if you kept them the same and lost some of the words ( some of the lines are hard to keep the melody going )  this will be a whole lot better not what i am writing but this whole lyric . my every sense electrifiedso much i haven' triedthen she jump...started my heeartcoming thru the door she lit up the placethe body and the looks no hair out of placewe talked and i told her i was waiting for the daythat a girl like her would finaly come my wayshe laughed and said i like your styleand she too had was waiting for a whilejust my opinion john