SongRamp maintains a database of member/user information to facilitate the community's operations for members, users and administrators. The following discloses our information collection, use and dissemination practices.
- E-mail Addresses: Member e-mail addresses are stored in a database for use in distributing member selected newsletters. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate authorities in the case of violations of our Zero Tolerance Conduct.
- IP addresses: Member/User IP addresses are collected, and stored in a database to help diagnose, track, and manage issues within the community. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate authorities in the case of violations of our Zero Tolerance Conduct.
- Purchasing Data: SongRamp maintains a database of merchandise purchases. Purchasing Data consists of, but is not limited to Name, Address, and Phone. SongRamp does not keep a database of credit card numbers. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate authorities in the case of violations of our Zero Tolerance Conduct.
- Cookies: SongRamp Servers are programmed to read, and write member/user specific cookie files. The use of these files is limited to page views and stored information provided by the member. This includes member passwords, purchasing data, and aggregate data. Please note that any data other than that contained in SongRamp cookie files cannot be read off your hard disk.
- Aggregate Data: SongRamp collects, and uses aggregate data for the purpose of soliciting advertisers. This data includes page views, ad impressions, click throughs, total membership and total number of subscribers. No personal information is shared with this statistical data.
- Off-Site Links: The SongRamp community contains links to a variety of other web sites. These are usually in the form of product advertisements, and/or member/user provided links. SongRamp cannot, and will not be held responsible for the privacy practices, or content of any web site other than our own.
Any material, information, or idea, other than credit card information, transmitted to or posted on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by the site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
By visiting the SongRamp website, you agree that the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, will govern the Terms of Service and a dispute of any type that may arise between you and SongRamp in connection with your use of the website. In addition, you agree that any legal action that may arise between you and SongRamp in connection with your use of the website shall be brought exclusively in the Chancery Court for Davidson County, Tennessee or the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, to which you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue thereof. You further agree that in the event litigation ensues over the Terms of Service and your use of the website, the prevailing party in any such litigation shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees, court costs and attendant expenses, from the non-prevailing party.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Email is email@example.com
**SongRamp reserves the right to change, alter or modify the Terms of Service as needed. All postings, past and present are subject to the most current terms of service.
About Us | Contact | Copyright | Privacy | Terms of Service | Site Map | Team
Copyright (c) and Trademark 2010. All Rights Reserved Songramp LLC.